Students value ongoing services and support that will help you to be successful in your studies.
So we are….
Embedding more types of personalised support, available anytime, anywhere.
- Improving the ease of access to personalised academic and English language support for students through our Learning Co-Op and Studiosity – a free online service providing guidance and feedback on your academic skills.
- Continuing to offer our free and confidential 24/7 Student Wellbeing Support Line, available to students enrolled at any UOW Australian campus to make sure you have help when you need it.
- Increasing the counselling service’s capacity to offer personalised counselling and mental health programs to students.
- Partnering with Lifeworks to deliver specialised counselling and wellbeing services and resources, and have developed a Student Success Program, made available to all UOW international students enrolled at any of our Australian campuses and studying offshore due to border closures.
- Reimagining how we support students with disability, moving towards a strength based approach to Student Accessibility and Inclusion.
- Diversifying our offerings to connect students to employers, through a range of employability programs and job-seeking initiatives.
Find out about the full range of services and support available for students.