Our support staff are on hand to help with all of your IT related questions including help with UOWmail, SOLS, Printing, Wifi set-up and much more whether you are on campus or learning remotely.
Student IT support
IT support and resources, including equipment loans and software downloads, are available to help you get set up with what you need.
For support requests relating to specialised software use for individual subjects, please contact the subject coordinator directly.
Current students may borrow laptops for up to 24 hours from the IT Service Desk during opening hours. You will need your student card to borrow equipment.
In addition to this, there is also AV equipment for hire, including:
- Video cameras
- PA Systems
- Portable PA systems
If you are looking for other AV equipment, please ask our staff if it is available.
Support contacts and hours
- IT Service Portal: Log help tickets, use live support chat and search for answers online in our Knowledge Base at servicedesk.uow.edu.au
- User account and password help: https://uow.info/password
- Phone: +61 2 4221 3000 (extension 213000) during Service Desk opening hours
- In-person: Building 17, Level 1 during Student Lab opening hours (Students), Building 17, Level 2 during T&T Hub opening hours (Staff)
- Regional, metro and international campuses: please check your campus website for local IT support arrangements.
|Session dates||Monday - Friday||Saturday - Sunday||Public holidays|
|24 June – 3 November||8am - 10pm||10am - 8pm||
2 October 8am - 10pm
|4 November - 17 November||8am - 10pm||8am - 8pm||
|18 November - 22 December||8am - 6pm||10am - 5pm||
|23 December - 31 December||CLOSED||CLOSED||
|1 January - TBA||8am - 6pm||10am - 5pm||
1 January 10am - 5pm
Hours are subject to change. Please check website closer to dates to view opening hours.