COVID-19 status updates
- 2021 will see more students studying in person at our Australian campuses. Read more
- All UOW campuses in Australia and the UOW libraries at Wollongong, Shoalhaven and Sydney Business School remain open and accessible to students who may need to access wifi or study space.
- Strict physical distancing measures and enhanced cleaning protocols are in place at all campus locations.
- In accordance with NSW Health requirements, QR codes are being rolled out across Australian campuses to assist with contact tracing.
- Remote delivery of teaching is in place for Trimester 2, Trimester 3 and Spring Session 2020. See full details.
- UOW is providing a range of financial support measures and support services for students studying remotely.
Current as of 25 November 2020
Contacts & support
- Student Central
- UOW Library
- Academic & personal support
- IT support
- UOW Security
- Faculty Hubs
- Contact Directory
Our support staff are on hand to help with all of your Student IT related questions including help with UOWmail, SOLS, Printing, Wifi set-up and much more whether you are on campus or online.
- Online: servicedesk.uow.edu.au and IT Services website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 2 4221 3000
- Self-help: Search for answers online in our comprehensive Knowledge Base
Some regional and metro campuses have additional support services, please check your campus website for details.
Our role is to protect people and property on University properties. UOW Security operates in Wollongong 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout the year and responds to the Wollongong Campus, Innovation Campus and Student Accommodation and business activity across Wollongong.
Step 1: Dial Triple Zero, 000 for Police, Fire Brigade or Ambulance.
Step 2: Contact UOW Security on 4221 4900, or raise an Emergency Alert, a First Aid Alert or Help call using SafeZone or dial #1 at any Security telephone.
General enquiries and safety escorts
Phone: 4221 4555 or dial #3 from any campus security telephone
Mobile Telephone: 0407 287 750
Fax: 4221 3287
Location: Building 72, UOW Wollongong campus
Visit Security website
Your Faculty Central Hub can help you with a wide range of matters relating to your course and study. Every faculty has a Student Support Adviser who can provide personal support and assistance for any issues that are affecting your studies.