Live off campus
Choosing the right type of housing is an important decision - whether that be renting privately, joining a share house or living with a local through our Homestay option.
The region’s suburbs all offer their own characteristics but renting privately is really about finding a location to suit your needs. When choosing a place to live, make sure you take your time and think carefully about what you are looking for. Doing this will help prevent you committing to a contract you may later come to regret.
Our Housing Services Coordinator can help you find a private rental, particularly providing advice on:
- the private rental process
- where and how to find somewhere to live
- navigating tenancy requirements in New South Wales
- common rental terms and conditions, and what to look out for
- what to do If you find yourself in a situation where your living conditions aren’t right for you