Step 2: Check the 2022 handbook for information about when your subjects are running this year
To check if your chosen subjects are running, you will need to refer to the 2022 handbook. To do this:-
- Navigate to the 2022 handbook
- Search for your subject using the subject code you noted down
- In the navigation under the subject title (at the top of the page in the dark blue bar), use the drop down menu on the right to ‘choose campus, delivery mode and session’
- Choose the relevant instance
- Specific subject information for the instance chosen will now be listed. You can now check if the subject is running and when, review subject information like pre-requisites, how the subject will be delivered, session dates, learning outcomes and assessment details.
Repeat Steps 2 to 4 for all your subjects.
Want advice or need help?
If you need academic advice regarding your course, please contact your Faculty (see individual course handbooks for contact details).
For general enquiries, please contact Student Service: firstname.lastname@example.org