Need help, but not sure who to speak to? Our Student Support Coordinators are experts in connecting you to support services. Get free, confidential advice and support, no matter what the issue.
Student Support Coordinators
How we can help
Are you struggling to manage work, life and study? Unsure about where to go, who to speak to, or what to do?
Reach out to a Student Support Coordinator. All conversations are free and confidential.
Student Support Coordinator can help you by:
- Supporting you to manage health or wellbeing needs that may be impacting your capacity to study.
- Referring you to the best person to contact about a problem.
- Providing information about where to get academic support or personal support.
- Helping to navigate the university environment e.g. processes and policies.
- Referring you to any support services, on/off campus.
- Assisting to settle in and understanding life and study in Australia.
- Providing support or information on any available programs or services.
Contact a Student Support Coordinator
Wollongong and regional campus students
Please email us via your faculty:
- Faculty of the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities (ASSH)
- Faculty of Business and Law (BAL):
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences (EIS)
- Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health (SMAH)
Metro Sydney campus students
Please email us via your campus:
- South Western Sydney (Liverpool) email@example.com
- Sydney CBD (SBS) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern Sydney (Loftus) email@example.com
Need general, academic or subject advice?
Contact the AskUOW team (previously called Student Services)
Looking for other support options?
Visit the Support services website