What do you need help with?
- I want to get clear about my career direction
- I want to gain professional experience
- I want to find a part-time job
- I want to find a graduate role
- I want advice on my resume or applying for a job
- I want to engage with employers
What career path/s suits me?
- Want to start planning your career journey? Watch our Career journey video, come along to a workshop How to: Make a plan for your career or check out the Career Action Plan.
- Explore what careers will suit you with the CareerSmart Discovery Tool and explore our range of other Career Self-assessments.
- Get clear about your career direction with our Careers Central subject CRL100, especially useful for generalist degrees.
What can I do with my degree?
- Need a little inspiration? See what roles other grads have gone onto with your degree by exploring what can I do with my degree?
Want personalised career support?
UOW Careers Central has a team of experienced careers and employability staff on each campus who you can meet with to discuss your career thinking and what you might do during and after your studies. Find out how to meet with us.
Majors or subjects enquiry?
- Working out majors or choosing subjects? Your Faculty Central is the best team to answer your questions.
- Gain relevant work experience and develop your employability skills with UOW WIL subjects and programs
- Gain valuable experience and skills on campus with Jobs off Campus or extra or co-curricular activities
- Access external work experience or paid opportunities: UOW JobBoard / External paid opportunities / Volunteering / Virtual Internship
- Develop international experience with an overseas student exchange
- Find out how to access the hidden job market
- Sign up to our four week Grad-U-Ready Series to refine your resume, interview and application skills and chat to Career Coaches
- Need a little inspiration? See what careers other grads have gone on to with your degree. What can I do with my degree?
- Transition into a new career with a graduate recruitment program
- The majority of roles for graduates are found outside formal graduate programs. Explore the range of online employment websites or access the hidden job market
- Want to be an entrepreneur? Find out how
- Upload your resume and receive instant feedback with our CV360 tool.
- Use our step by step online guide to develop your professional resume with our CV builder.
- Give yourself the best chance to win the job by completing our free job seeking workshops on resumes, interviews, selection criteria and more.
- Get feedback from a career professional on your resume or job application with our online resume review service (conditions apply). Upload documents
- Look through our detailed information on how to apply for jobs, covering all steps of the recruitment process.
- Attend our Employer Presentations remotely via Webex
- Increase your employability through participation in one of our work-integrated learning programs.
- Connect with Alumni via LinkedIn or extend your professional circles by joining a professional association in your field of interest
- Talk to potential employers (remotely) through information interviewing