What is My eQuals?
My eQuals is an online academic record platform, used by UOW to provide verified official documents digitally to students who can then share with third parties. This is a safe and trusted platform endorsed by some of the world's leading educational institutions.
Please note: UOW cannot issue official digital documents directly to third parties through the platform.
The My eQuals platform provides:
- UOW with the ability to issue certified documents online.
- UOW students 24/7 access to their certified qualifications, which can be shared with nominated third parties (once issued).
- Third parties’ access to view verified UOW official documents (once shared by a student).
Accessing digital academic documents using My eQuals
If you are a current or former student, you can request digital academic documentation via this online form (fees may apply).
Once your request is approved, UOW will digitally issue you access (via My eQuals) to your:
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statements (AHEGS)
- UOWx Awards and UOWx Records (where relevant)
Please note: All onshore students (studied at a campus within Australia) graduating from December 2018 onwards will be automatically issued their digital documents via My eQuals - free of charge.
Upon conferral, graduates will receive:
- a hardcopy testamur, delivered to their nominated postal address;
- a digital testamur via My eQuals; and
- a digital academic transcript, AHEGS and UOWx certificate (if eligible) via My eQuals.
Graduates can purchase a hardcopy transcript, AHEGS and UOWx certificate on request (for a fee) after conferral.
Accessing your My eQuals account
To create an account
If you are a current onshore student of UOW, once you have graduated and in line with the graduation key dates, you will receive an email from email@example.com to register and set up your My eQuals account.
Once you receive a registration email – follow the steps below to register your account:
- Click REGISTER
- Fill in all the fields
- Make sure the email address you register with is the same email address that the original email notification from UOW was sent to (ie – your personal email address)
- Verify you’re ‘not a robot’ by ticking the box
- Click SUBMIT
You will receive a second email from firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Click ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT
- You can now view your digital documents!
To login to an existing account
For students who have already set up their account, you can access your digital documents by either:
- Navigating directly to the My eQuals website
If you need help navigating the portal, simply download the following user guides to assist.