Student ID cards

As a UOW student, you are issued with student identification (ID) card at the beginning of your first year of enrolment. It's important to keep your ID card with you at all times.

When will you need it?

Your Student ID card can be used:

  • to borrow resources from the UOW library and access printing, scanning and copying services;
  • to identify yourself as a UOW student when accessing services and personal information;
  • as proof of identification during examinations;
  • to assist with applying for concessions

New cards

If you are currently enrolled and do not yet have a student ID card, please complete the Request for UOW Student ID Card form. Before submitting your application please ensure your photo meets our requirements

Cards will be posted to your nominated address or can be collected from Student Central (Building 17) at Wollongong Campus. 

Lost cards

If you have lost or damaged your ID card, please report this to the AskUOW team immediately. Student Services will advise on options for a replacement card.

Related links