UOW's Careers & Employability is where employers advertise their jobs directly to UOW students.
Access to CareerHub after graduation
Careers & Employability offer access to all of our services, including CareerHub, to students up to 2 years after graduation. If you accessed CareerHub as a student, you can use the same login details after you graduated.
If you did not access CareerHub as a student or have lost your account details, please complete the below form. You will need to supply your UOW student number and an alternate email address.
Did you find a job to apply for?
Before you apply, think about how we can best help you be focussed and effective with your application:
- Book in for a chat with a Career Consultant or submit your resume for review online
- Book in to one of our job-seeking workshops (available remotely)
- Check out our online resources
- Find out what it takes to write the job application
- Complete our free online self-guided modules:
Knowing your rights
The Fair Work Ombudsman provides a range of resources to help you understand workplace rights and responsibilities. During your job search, it is important to know and understand your rights as a worker. Be sure to utilise the Pay Rates Calculator for information about pay rates and penalties which apply to most employment opportunities.
The Student Legal Services Clinic is also available to provide free confidential legal employment advice to current students of the University of Wollongong.
Resources for international students
Many international students get part-time or casual jobs while studying in Australia, so it’s important that you know your rights in the workplace. We have listed some useful resources below:
- Fair Work Ombudsman for international students
- Check out some useful videos: Warning signs | How to talk to your boss about a problem at work | Pre-departure