Your UOWmail Office 365 account combines the familiar Office desktop suite with the latest cloud-based versions of communication and collaboration services.
UOW email for students
UOWmail is available to any enrolled student at UOW. Office 365 provides 99GB storage for email and calendar services. There is also access to additional services including Onedrive which gives you 5TB of cloud storage and MS Office, Lync (Skype) for IM and online meetings, and SharePoint Online for online collaboration with wikis, blogs and libraries.
Install Microsoft Office on 5 devices for free
You can install Microsoft Office for free on up to 5 personal devices! This can be done directly through your uowmail account and provides you with access to a full version of the MS Office suite of tools.
If you’ve already installed on five devices that you use and you want to install Office on a sixth, you can do that by first deactivating one of your installations.
- IT Service Portal: Log help tickets, use live support chat and search for answers online in our Knowledge Base at servicedesk.uow.edu.au
- User account and password help: https://uow.info/password
- Phone: +61 2 4221 3000 (extension 213000) during Service Desk opening hours
- In-person: Building 17, Level 1 during Student Lab opening hours
- Regional, metro and international campuses: please check your campus website for local IT support arrangements.
If you completed your study prior to July 1st 2021, your UOWmail account will be available until the end of 2022 for email and calendar services only, the Microsoft additional storage and collaboration features in Office365, including Office Online, SharePoint, OneDrive etc. are only available to current students.
- If you have registered a password recovery profile with Microsoft once your UOW account closed, you can use the forgotten password links when trying to access your account.
- For all other assistance, or if you don’t have a password recovery profile, contact the IT Service Desk on +61 2 4221 3000 or email email@example.com
- Please note: The forgotten password link attached to the UOWmail login page will only generate a password recovery email to you if you are no longer a current student and have registered a recovery profile with Microsoft.