Your UOWmail Office 365 account combines the familiar Office desktop suite with the latest cloud-based versions of communication and collaboration services.
UOW email for students and alumni
Office 365 provides 25GB storage for email and calendar services. For current students there is also access to additional services including Onedrive which gives you 5TB of cloud storage and MS Office, Lync (Skype) for IM and online meetings, and SharePoint Online for online collaboration with wikis, blogs and libraries.
Install Microsoft Office on 5 devices for free
Current students of UOW can install Microsoft Office for free on up to 5 personal devices! This can be done directly through your uowmail account and provides you with access to a full version of the MS Office suite of tools.
If you’ve already installed on five devices that you use and you want to install Office on a sixth, you can do that by first deactivating one of your installations.
- On Campus and Online Students should contact the IT Service Desk on +61 2 4221 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff should contact the IT Service Desk on +61 2 4221 3000 (extension 3000) or log a ticket via the self-service portal
- Search for answers online in our comprehensive Knowledge Base
- Staff and students of international campuses should contact their local IT support
- If you have registered a password recovery profile with Microsoft once your UOW account closed, you can use the forgotten password links when trying to access your account.
- If you graduated prior to December 2010, you may apply for a UOWmail account
- For all other assistance, or if you don’t have a password recovery profile, contact the IT Service Desk on +61 2 4221 3000 or email email@example.com
- Please note: The forgotten password link attached to the UOWmail login page will only generate a password recovery email to you if you are no longer a current student and have registered a recovery profile with Microsoft.