What will I do?
Seasonal Student Calling Campaign (SSCC) Student Callers work as a team to contact newly commenced students at UOW. In this role, you will have conversations with students to identify and address major issues and challenges that students are experiencing that may prevent them from continuing in their studies.
How will I benefit?
- Work within a team and engage with people from a variety of faculties and backgrounds
- Develop confidence and independence
- Increase your understanding of support services available at UOW
- Experience communicating with people whose first language is not English
How do I apply?
This role is advertised through the Jobs on Campus Talent Pool.
Are there any special requirements of the role?
Yes, you must have completed at least one year of study at UOW and possess a high proficiency of spoken English.
Minimum requirements for UOWx recognition
- An "engaged" student will need to complete a minimum of 10 hours in a calendar year
- A "highly engaged" student will need to complete a minimum of 20 hours in a calendar year
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org;
|Approximately 14 hours per week for the first/second week of each session.