Support services for UOW international students

New to UOW?

There are plenty of services available to help you during your time in Australia and throughout your studies at University, including specialised services for International students. Check out the below options and information to find out more.

Getting you started at UOW:

Support at UOW

Student Support Advisers (SSA)
Free support services at UOW
BUPA Advice Line

Contact the Student Programs team

Need some help or info about our other programs? Get in touch.