New to UOW?
There are plenty of services available to help you during your time in Australia and throughout your studies at University, including specialised services for International students. Check out the below options and information to find out more.
Getting you started at UOW:
- Attend the international student arrival days and your faculty orientation day. See how to "Get Started".
- Get to know your campus and facilities.
- Find out about activities that you can get involved in with UOWx and UniLife.
- Know your library and how it works.
- Learn how uni works to get the best start.
- Get to know all of the support services that are available. Get help early!
- If you have BUPA Health Insurance, there is a 24hr student advice line that you can call that has staff that can speak your home language. More information can be found in this BUPA pamphlet.
- Look at the International Student "Insider Guides". These guides provide a lot of helpful information about living and studying in Australia.
- The Commonwealth Government "Support Service for International Students" webpages.
- The NSW Government "Support for International Students" webpage.