Lunch and Learn
Lunch and Learn is an innovative new series developed to help students acquire the knowledge and skills needed to transition successfully into the workforce. With sessions centred on the Top 10 Capabilities required by graduates by 2020, we want our students to come away with an understanding of the skills and capabilities that will benefit them and potential employers.
For these sessions, we are seeking industry representatives to host an interactive workshop for our students, based around your chosen capability, incorporating practical examples of how these skills are vital for graduates when entering the world of work.
Participation in the Lunch and Learn Program is free of charge; UOW Careers Central will cover catering costs and provide your organisation with one parking ticket.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 8 March: Lunch and Learn with EY - The Future of Work
- 21st March: Lunch and Learn with Project Everest - Emotional Intelligence
- 11 April: Lunch and Learn with KPMG
- 2 May: Lunch and Learn with Defence Force Recruiting - People Management and Leadership
- Wednesday 22nd August – available
- Wednesday 5th September – available
- Wednesday 12th September – available
To register your interest in hosting a Lunch and Learn session, please complete the registration form.
If you are interested and would like further information, please email Shaye email@example.com.