All applications for Academic Consideration must be supported by documentary evidence (section 9 of the Student Academic Consideration Policy). Applications without suitable documentary evidence will not be verified by front-line staff or forwarded to the relevant Subject Coordinator for consideration, even where the circumstance complies with eligibility.
What you need to do
- Ensure you complete your SOLS application before you finalise your application through this portal; and
- Ensure you are familiar with the eligibility criteria as outlined on the Academic Consideration (application criteria and processes) webpage.
- Statutory declarations must be supported with secondary evidence and, under the Oaths Act 1900, must be authorised in the presence of an authorised witness, i.e.
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Lawyer; or
- Notary public (for offshore students)
NOTE: If you are a UOW College student, please finalise your application by contacting the College reception on (02) 4252 8804, or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a student of a regional or satellite campus, please contact your campus administration for instructions.