International student fees are calculated per credit point for the course of study.
The below international fees booklet contains a full listing of courses available at UOW showing duration, number of sessions (or study periods) and tuition fees:
- 2023 International Tuition Fees Booklet (PDF)
- 2022 International Tuition Fees Booklet (PDF)
- 2021 International Tuition Fees Booklet (PDF)
- 2020 International Tuition Fees Booklet (PDF)
The cost per credit point of your course will change at the beginning of each year.
If you transfer your course of study, you will need to pay the current rates for the course you are transferring into.
UOW College fees
- Fees information for UOW College English language courses, Foundation Studies, Diplomas and scholarships - see Course Finder.
When to pay
New international students
- You will need to pay the amount shown on your offer letter before you enrol.
- If you have questions about the offer letter or making your first payment, contact our Future Students team.
Re-enrolling international students
- All students must pay no later than the census date (last date to pay for the session).
- To pay on time, check your session's census date which is listed on your Fee Statement on SOLS.
- Your Services and Amenities Fee (SAF) is also due on the census date.
How to pay
- International students must pay their fees up front by the - see up-front payment options.
Changes to citizenship or visa?
- If you plan on making changes to your citizenship or visa, which may affect your fees, you must provide evidence of the change to Student Central by the census date of the relevant session.
Tuition fee instalment plan
- If you are eligible for an instalment plan, you must apply via SOLS - Student Forms before the census date of the relevant session.
Late or non-payment
- Late or non-payment option selected will result in your enrolment being cancelled.
- More information:
- Student fee refunds for international students are administered under the UOW Fees Policy and the legislative guidelines of The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and associated legislation.
- More about international student refunds
Overseas Student Health Cover
All international students must pay Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of their student visa.
- OSHC provides for medical and hospital cover for students and their dependants.
- The University's preferred OSHC provider is Bupa.
- Your offer letter will provide more detail on OSHC costs.
Understanding your fee statement
- Your fee statement shows a breakdown of all charges and is updated daily.
- To check your fees online, log onto SOLS and select 'fee statement'.
- For help, please contact Student Central.