Enrolled students can review subject costs in SOLS. Access your enrolment record, and click on the subject code.
The Non Weighted Student Contribution Amounts will list the student contribution amount for the subject based on the relevant Commonwealth Supported Student (CSS Scheme) for when you commenced your course (for example Post-2010 or Post-2021)
- Hint: to confirm your CSS Scheme go to SOLS - Fees - HELP Loan Option and scroll to the bottom. Your Current CSS Scheme will be listed for your course.
Future students can review student contribution amounts per subject.
- Go to the UOW Handbook
- Click VIEW THE NEW HANDBOOK button
- Navigate to your course of interest on the UOW Handbook by Faculty or Study Area. Alternatively, search by subject code or course. Hint: if you search by subject go to straight to Step 6.
- Go to the Course Structure section on this page and click Expand all
- Click onto the subject code
- Go to the menu on the right hand side under “Student Contribution amount” click Student Fee to view for that subject.
- The Non Weighted Student Contribution Amounts will list the student contribution amount for the subject based on the relevant CSS Scheme for when students commenced the course (for example Post-2010 or Post-2021)
Note: For a flexible or prescribed program, clickable subject codes are generally listed inside course structure. For courses with majors or minors, you may need to click through to a major or minor before finding a clickable subject code.
Aside from tuition fees, and to contribute to providing student services and amenities, undergraduate students also need to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), and depending on the subject, additional non-tuition costs (e.g. lab coats, stethoscopes, text books).
Understanding your student contribution