Who can apply
An instalment plan allows you to pay 50% of your tuition fees by census date and then delay paying the rest until 4 to 6 weeks later.
You can apply for an instalment plan if you:
- are an international student; or
- are a domestic student not in receipt of a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP); or
- are a domestic postgraduate fee paying student not eligible for a HELP Loan; and
- are not a new student in your first session of study; and
- have a good payment history with UOW.
When instalment plans are offered in 2022
|Session||Opening date||1st Instalment Due (census)||2nd Instalment Due|
|Trimester 1||7 February||28 Feb||28 March|
|Autumn Session||28 February||31 March||16 May|
|Annual Session||28 February||25 April||26 Jun|
|Trimester 2||16 May||6 June||4 July|
|Spring Session||25 July||31 August||17 October|
|Trimester 3||29 August||19 September||17 October|
|Spring 2022/Autumn 2023||25 July||3 October||14 November|
How to apply and the application process
Apply via SOLS - Student Forms -- applications must be in before the close of session census date.
Check SOLS mail for notification of outcome of application.
- If application is successful, pay administrative fee with the first instalment by session census date.
- Administrative fee: $88 for domestic students; $110 for international students.
- The Administrative fee for an Instalment plan is non-refundable.
Contact Student Central
Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong students - contact Business Central
Experiencing financial hardship?
SSAF-funded financial counselling service