UOW has partnered with CommBank to provide casual employment opportunities to current UOW students.
CommBank is searching for UOW students to work as Customer Service Representatives within their contact centre.
Successful candidates will work across a diverse breadth of enquiries, including:
- Concierge and welcome calls
- Missed payments and early-intervention collections
- Assisting customers who may have fallen victim to scam
CommBank are interested in students who:
- Genuinely care about the experience of customers
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to navigate new technology and computer systems
- Are naturally curious, resilient, empathetic and adaptable
- Have aspirations to grow their career with us
This opportunity is open to students who are over 18 and permanent residents of Australia, or citizens of Australia or New Zealand.
Applications close 24 August 2023.
About the partnership
UOW's partnership with CommBank provides UOW Students with casual customer service employment opportunities within their contact centres. CommBank recruits UOW student talent and provides onboarding and training as well as continuous "on the job" development.
Pathways with CommBank
Students who are employed by CommBank are guaranteed a digital interview for their Graduate Program.
Beyond the Graduate Program there are pathways into a range of roles across the Group.