UOW has partnered with CommBank to provide casual employment opportunities to current UOW students.
UOW's partnership with CommBank provides UOW Students with casual customer service employment opportunities within CommBank's contact centres. CommBank recruits UOW student talent and provides onboarding and training as well as continuous "on the job" development.
Successful candidates will work across a diverse breadth of enquiries, including:
- Concierge and welcome calls
- Missed payments and early-intervention collections
- Assisting customers who may have fallen victim to scam
Pathways with CommBank
Students who are employed by CommBank are guaranteed a digital interview for their Graduate Program.
Beyond the Graduate Program there are pathways into a range of roles across the Group
Who should apply
CommBank are interested in students who:
- Genuinely care about the experience of customers
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can navigate new technology and computer systems
- Are naturally curious, resilient, empathetic and adaptable
- Aspire to grow their career with CommBank
You must be:
- Over 18
- Enrolled as a student of the University of Wollongong
- A permanent resident of Australia, OR citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
This opportunity is open to students from all disciplines and levels.