UOW’s agent partners play an integral role in assisting international students to realise their aspirations of studying at the University of Wollongong. Here, agents will find resources to assist in counselling future UOW students.
Agent partners & representatives
- Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) and Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) Screening
- Country qualification equivalencies
- English language requirements
- Recognition of English language studies
- Document requirements
- International student fees
- Scholarships and country bursaries
- Admissions enquiry contacts
Need more information? Contact the UOW International Recruitment Team.
It is important for you to have access to UOW marketing resources that are up to date and market specific. Below are current resources for you to access and download.
Brochures, images & virtual tour
- International brochures
- Awards & Rankings
- Promotional images (downloads a folder of images)
- Virtual campus tour
To request the use of the UOW logo please contact your regional recruitment manager.
Videos (hosted on YouTube)
- A world-class education at UOW
- Your World-Class education starts here
- Chinese international students supported with community, cultural and academic immersion at UOW
- UOW Food+ with Care Project - How UOW Supports its students during COVID-19
- Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- A day in the life of a UOW South Western Sydney Student
- Wollongong is more than just a uni
- Kooloobong Village Accommodation
- UOW YOUKU page
Connect with UOW’s regional recruitment experts
Regional Manager (Middle East, Africa, Europe and the Americas)