Clear scanned copies of original academic records, marksheets or transcripts of studies previously undertaken must be provided with your application. Official English translations are also required for documents in another language. The academic records must show:
- all subjects undertaken up to the point of submitting applications
- grades obtained (including failures)
- stages reached or qualifications gained.
Evidence of graduate status should indicate that the academic requirements of the course have been completed or that the award has been conferred.
The University reserves the right to require that the applicant produce original documents or certified copies on request. The University also reserves the right to require confirmation from the issuing institution on the authenticity of a document on request.
English translations must be provided on official documentation from a professional translation service provider, or the issuing institution.
My eQuals: digital academic documents
Where an applicant has had digital academic document(s) issued via My eQuals, they can submit links to these documents to UOW as part of their admissions application.
To submit My eQuals digital academic documents, please follow the below instructions:-
1. Generate a link to your My eQuals digital academic document(s) – do not nominate an expiry date
2. Paste the link into a Word document
3. If you added a PIN to the link, please ensure you note the PIN next to the link
4. Where you have more than one relevant My eQuals digital document to submit, provide a link for each, ensuring you label each link clearly
5. Save the Word document on your computer. Note: a document must not be bigger than 2 MB for undergraduate/postgraduate course applications and not bigger than 5 MB for HDR applications. Acceptable formats are: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, tif and tiff.
6. Upload the Word document to your UOW admissions application
Please only submit My eQuals digital documents according to the instructions outlined above. The My eQuals portal offers other options in which to share documents, however, those options are not recommended by UOW.