International student fees
- International student fees are calculated per credit point for the course of study.
- The International Fees booklet contains a full listing of courses available at UOW showing duration, number of sessions (or study periods) and tuition fees.
- The cost per credit point of your course will change at the beginning of each year.
- If you transfer your course of study, you will need to pay the current rates for the course you are transferring into.
UOW College fees
- Fees information for UOW College English language courses, Foundation Studies, Diplomas and scholarships - see Course Finder.
When to pay
New international students
- You will need to pay the amount shown on your offer letter before you enrol.
- If you have questions about the offer letter or making your first payment, contact our Future Students team.
Re-enrolling international students
How to pay
- International students must pay their fees upfront by the census date - see upfront payment options.
Changes to citizenship or visa?
- If you plan on making changes to your citizenship or visa which may affect your fees, you must provide evidence of the change to Student Central by the census date.
Tuition Fee Instalment Plan
Late or non-payment
- Student fee refunds for International students are administered under the UOW Fees Policy and the legislative guidelines of The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and associated legislation.
- More about international student refunds
Overseas Student Health Cover
All international students must pay Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of their student visa.