Non-award, bridging courses and cross-institutional study
There are alternate ways to study at UOW, including bridging courses to enable further study, cross-institutional study and non-award. The following information outlines the fees and charges for these courses.
A bridging course enables a smooth transition into your studies at university.
UOW College offers courses as a pathway to further study at UOW.
For fees on courses offered and payment deadlines by the UOW College, including the University Access Program, Foundation Studies and Special Tertiary Entrance Program (STEP), please visit the UOW College fees page.
Mathematics and enrolled nurses courses
- The Mathematics Enabling Courses and Bridging Courses for Enrolled Nurses offered at UOW are completely Commonwealth supported, meaning domestic students do not need to make any payment for tuition for these courses.
Other bridging courses
- For costs on UOW's other bridging courses, please refer to the bridging course enrolment site for information and pricing.
Cross-institutional study allows students from other Australian tertitary institutions to enrol in UOW subjects for credit towards their degree.
- For all undergraduate cross-institutional study at UOW, students can access Commonwealth supported fees.
- For more information on Commonwealth Supported Places, see our domestic fees page.
For postgraduates seeking cross-institutional study, associated costs per credit point of study are listed below:
- Faculty of the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities: $515.00 per credit point
- Faculty of Business and Law: $515.00 per credit point
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences: $515.00 per credit point
- Faculty of Science, Medicine and Health: $515.00 per credit point
Apply for cross-institutional study at UOW
- See enrolment page
As a non-award student, you are studying a subject that will not account towards a degree at an eligible institution.
- Non-award students are not eligible for Commonwealth support and will need to pay fees in full, up front.
- The cost for domestic students is $515.00 per credit point.
- For more information on how to apply for non-award study at UOW, please see our enrolment page.