Staff, students and visitors travelling with three or more people in a car can get free parking in the carpool area of P4 Carpark.
Some staff are able to get parking permits. Permit options include:
- UOW Entry Permit (formerly known as “blue permits”) – for parking in designated UOW entry permit bays. Spaces are limited, and holding a permit does not guarantee a space.
- Reserved Permit – provides a dedicated reserved parking bay for the permit holder.
- Motorcycle permit - for use only in motorcycle bays
Virtual permits have replaced sticker permits. See permit parking for eligibility and how to apply.
Casual parking is available:
- Short-term Parking Stations (P1 and P6)
- Ticketless parking using the CelloPark app (P3 , P4, P5 north and P8 south). After 4pm in permit zones.
- You can also pay using a ticket machine (P3 , P4, P5 north and P8 south). After 4pm in permit zones.
Ensure you observe local signage when parking your vehicle as different conditions apply within carparks.
Parking for motorcycles is available in special motorcycle parking bays located in P1, P2, P3 and P5. Motorcycles can only park in motorcycle bays and not in car spaces.
Motorcycle riders can choose to park casually using the CellOPark app (please ensure you select the motorcycle zone) or alternatively, staff and students can purchase a yearly motorcycle vPermit online.
Mobility (disabled) parking
Parking is free on campus for Mobility Parking Scheme Permit holders. These permits are issued by Roads and Maritime Services and must be displayed clearly on the vehicle. Mobility permit holders are authorised to access dedicated disabled parking bays, UOW Entry permit bays and ticket bays, free of charge. Permit holders are also able to use the Parking Stations (P1 and P6), and should see the Parking Attendant for a free validated exit ticket (P1).
Only Australian mobility permit holders who display a current/valid permit may access dedicated disabled parking bays. These conditions apply 24 hours seven days a week. Penalties apply for improper use of disabled parking bays.