The Technical Services team consists of permanent and casual staff with technical expertise across a range of areas. The key functions of the team include:
- supporting teaching and learning
- maintaining equipment
- maintaining and developing specialist facilities including visual arts studios, theatres, recording and broadcast studios
- training students in the safe and effective use of technical resources and facilities
- providing an equipment loans service for students
The team aims to equip students with the technical skills and knowledge necessary to realise their ideas and fulfil their creative potential, enabling them to become successful graduates of the School of the Arts, English and Media (TAEM).
Loans counter and room bookings
Equipment loans and room/studio bookings are managed via the loans counter. Students enrolled in TAEM subjects are able to borrow a range of equipment including (but not limited to):
- digital and analogue cameras
- audio recorders
- video field kits
- Wacom tablets
For more information about booking a room or loaning equipment, please refer to the FAQs below.
Phone: 02 4221 5599
Location: Building 25, level 1, room 164