- Head to Health - mental health and wellbeing information and resources
- Headspace - mental health support and counselling with a youth focus (ages 12-25)
- Mindspot - anxiety and depression counselling
- Beyond Blue - depression and anxiety counselling
- Lifeline - support for suicidal thoughts or attempts, personal crisis, anxiety, depression, loneliness, abuse and trauma.
- Q Life - LGBTI counselling support
- MensLine Australia - Men's health counselling
- No to Violence - domestic violence support for men
- Suicide Call Back Service - counselling for people affect by suicide
Domestic violence and sexual assault
- 1800 Respect - domestic violence and sexual assault counselling
- NSW Rape Crisis - rape and domestic violence counselling
- The Blue Knott - trauma support
Eating disorders, drug and alcohol abuse, addictions
- Butterfly Foundation - eating disorders support
- Alcohol and Drug Counselling
- Gambling Help
- HealthDirect - health check and symptom checker
- Links2Home - homelessness and crisis accommodation support
- Centrelink - Youth allowance
The UOW Wellbeing team run events regularly on Mindfulness and Mental Health. Check Student Wellbeing Facebook page or the MyUOW app and subscribe to the Wellbeing channel for details.
The UOW Wellbeing team also offer a space for students to relax and unwind in Building 11, Room 125.