The UOW self-service password management tools allow you to manage your password anytime/anywhere without needing to contact IMTS.
The tools are easy to use and allow you as a UOW account holder to manage your account passwords with secure online recovery, including SMS and alternate email options.
Set up your "UOW account security profile" and you will have access to secure online recovery options for your UOW account password.
Manage your password here
- Maintain your security profile
- Change your current password
- Reset an expired or forgotten password
- Tips for choosing an appropriate password
- Password FAQ
- Recover forgotten username
- Access your password change history
- Activate a new account
If you have any problems or questions you can also contact IMTS:
- Students should contact IT Student Support on +61 2 4239 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff should contact the IT Service Desk on +61 2 4221 3000 (extension 3000) or email email@example.com
- Staff & Students of international campuses should contact their local IT support