The UOW self-service password management tools allow you to manage your password anytime/anywhere without needing to contact IMTS.
The tools are easy to use, only take a few minutes to set up and allow you as a UOW account holder to manage your account passwords with secure online recovery, including SMS and alternate email options.
It is a requirement at UOW to have a password management security profile, so set yours up today to access to secure online recovery options for your UOW account password.
Manage your password here
- Maintain your security profile
- Change your current password
- Reset an expired or forgotten password
- Tips for choosing an appropriate password
- Password FAQ
- Recover forgotten username
- Access your password change history
- Activate a new account
If you have any problems or questions you can also contact IMTS:
- Students should contact IT Student Support on +61 2 4239 2000 or email email@example.com
- Staff should contact the IT Service Desk on +61 2 4221 3000 (extension 3000) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff & Students of international campuses should contact their local IT support
UOW password parameters
- A password must contain 8-31 characters.
- A password must only contain printable characters.
- A password is case sensitive, e.g. "a" is not the same as "A".
- A password cannot be re-used.
- A password cannot be based on your username (e.g. abc123) or your real name (e.g. jciti01) or any other personal information.
- A password must differ from your old password by at least 3 characters.