IMTS Teaching & Technology Hub
The T&T Hub is located in Building 17, Level 2 on the Wollongong Campus.
The Hub provides a centralised space where staff can receive various specialised IT Support and advice around hardware, software, data and other IT services.
At the Hub you can also see a showcase of the variety of laptops and tablets available to borrow.
At the Hub, you can:
- Take advantage of expertise, guidance and training from our friendly and knowledgeable IT staff.
- Explore the latest technologies (e.g. virtual/augmented reality).
- Loan out IT/AV equipment (e.g. laptops, cameras, PA systems).
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 3pm.
Note: For loan equipment returns after these hours, please return items to the IT Service Desk staff located in the Student Computer Labs on Level 1, Building 17 of the Wollongong Campus. See also: Service Desk hours
Borrowing equipment for teaching and learning
The T&T Hub is the place to come for all your audio-visual and IT loan equipment needs for staff at UOW.
You are able to hire a range of equipment, including:
- Video cameras
- PA Systems
- Portable PA systems
If you are looking for other AV equipment, please ask our staff if it is available.
AV support in teaching spaces (CTA-S)
IMTS can provide one-on-one instruction on the operation of technical equipment in Common Teaching Spaces. For assistance in a teaching space, lift the help phone handset to be connected to the IT Service Desk. Onsite support will then be arranged where required.
Please Note: One-on-One sessions need to be booked in advance and are not available in demand immediately before a class or meeting.
Moodle support for staff
If you are using Moodle for the first time in your subject and would like to know more about some of the features in Moodle and other Learning Platform applications, arrange to meet our Learning Platform staff in the T&T Hub for a session tailored to your specific needs.
For appointments, please log a ticket via the IT Service Portal and we will be in touch to arrange a suitable time.
- IT Service Portal: Log help tickets, use live support chat and search for answers online in our Knowledge Base at servicedesk.uow.edu.au
- User account and password help: https://uow.info/password
- Phone: +61 2 4221 3000 (extension 213000) during Service Desk opening hours
- In-person: Building 17, Level 1 during Student Lab opening hours (Students), Building 17, Level 2 during T&T Hub opening hours (Staff)
- Regional, metro and international campuses: please check your campus website for local IT support arrangements.