Financing your overseas study

Some short term programs may incur a fee, but the above funding options may be available to assist with associated costs of undertaking UOW overseas programs. 

  • Students are only eligible to receive either a UOW Travel Grant or an Australian Government Travel Grant, not both.
  • Students can receive an OS-Help loan with any Travel Grant.
  • Only domestic students (Australian citizens or permanent residents) are eligible for Australian Government Travel Grants, an OS-Help loan or Youth Allowance.