Consultations with peers and academics
Peer Academic Coaches (PACs) are coming back on campus. PACs can help you with a range of enquiries to help you hit your study targets, including but not limited to:
- Locate academic resources
- Understand referencing
- Sharing strategies to help you tackle challenging content
- Tips around your studies, plus more.
|Wollongong||Monday to Friday||10 am to 4 pm||Library foyer Learning Co-Op space|
|South Western Sydney (Liverpool)||Monday to Wednesday||12 pm to 2 pm||Library|
|Southern Sydney (Loftus)||Monday||12 pm to 2 pm||Student kitchen|
|Shoalhaven (Nowra)||Thursday||11.30 pm to 1.30 pm||
Library enquiry counter
|Sydney CBD (Circular Quay)||Monday and Wednesday||12 pm to 2 pm||
Student Lounge (Level 8)
Upcoming changes to consultations with peers and academics
Week 9 / Trimester 3 Week 4 (19-23 September)
- Online consultations will continue as scheduled via Live Chat and Zoom.
- Peer Academic Coaches will not be available in person on the Wollongong, South Western Sydney, Southern Sydney and Shoalhaven campuses.
- Academic Consultations (Longer Chat with an Academic) will continue to the current schedule with reduced in-person availability at the Wollongong campus.
Spring Mid-Session Recess / Trimester 3 Week 5 (26-30 September)
- Peer Academic Coaches will be available in person at the Sydney CBD campus as well as online (via Live Chat and Zoom) on Monday and Wednesday from 12 pm to 2 pm