The Head of Students' Unit provides students with advice and support on many aspects of the University's Rules and Regulations. You can get assistance with:
- applying for credit - Advanced Standing
- applying to do more than the maximum credit points in a Session/Year
- taking a subject or subjects at another University - Cross Institutional Study
- monitoring and discussing your results if they are not satisfactory
- advice on appealing a mark in a subject
Please call Student Central on 1300 275 869 if you need an appointment with the Head of Students' Unit.
Faculty Careers Consultant
Your Faculty Careers Consultant can offer individual career consultations, workshops and ideas to enhance your employability. For more careers support visit the or to request an appointment book in directly via the Career Hub.
All Science, Medicine and Health students can make an appointment for a free one on one appointment to discuss any of the following :
- one-on-one consultations
- graduate applications
- part time positions
- resume reviews
- access to careers related information and resources related specifically to their degree