Nominations for 2023 have closed, nominations will open again in March 2024
- Ceremony information
- Awards Photo Gallery
- Honour board
- Outstanding Contribution to Teaching & Learning
- Excellence in Research
- Global Strategy Award
- Outstanding Service for Professional Services Staff
- Marie Lewis Award
- Rosemary Cooper Award
- The Kristy Adams Award for Excellence in Health and Safety
- Reconciliation Award
- Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Recognition of Service Awards
The Kristy Adams Award for Excellence in Health and Safety
The Vice-Chancellor's Kristy Adams Award for Excellence in Health and Safety was first established in 2015 as the Award for Workplace Health & Safety.
In 2022 the award was renamed in memory of Kristy Adams, whose dedication and passion for health and safety made her a highly respected team member of the WHS Unit. Through this award, we recognise her invaluable contribution providing a safe environment for the UOW community.
The award aims to encourage, recognise, and celebrate staff making significant contributions to improve health and safety performance at UOW.
The Award is open to all members of staff (Postgraduate students may be included as part of a team nomination).
Selection criteria categories:
- Best Solution for a Workplace Hazard
- Best Team Contribution to Improving Health and Safety
- Safety Leadership Award
Selection criteria and how to nominate
- Kristy Adams Award for Excellence in Health and Safety Nomination Form (PDF)
- Kristy Adams Award for Excellence in Health and Safety Guidelines (PDF)
For more information, please contact: Darren Smith.