UOWx has moved out of Moodle and into its own Portal. The UOWx Portal houses all of your engagements with UOWx and helps you keep track of your progression all in one location. The portal will be both your guide and the key method to lodging your engagement with activities so that it can be display on your final UOWx record.
- Outlines all your activities past and present that you have been involved in or are enrolled in currently and key information like engagement thresholds and activity coordinator contact details.
- Supplies the ability to plan out your co-curricular journey, including which Learning Streams you wish to work towards.
- Provides you the ability to log your engagement towards any given activity to allow for approval by an Activity Coordinator
- Let's you know of your engagement status including if you require resubmitting any submissions or if you have completed a threshold for an activity.
The UOWx portal works in conjunction with the Find an Activity page to provide you an outline of all activities you can engage with in UOWx, how to apply for them and then plan ahead of time how you will be utilising it for future Learning Stream Awards or the final UOWx Award.
The UOWx record is a co-curricular transcript which includes all UOWx recognised activities you have been engaged in throughout your time at UOW. This official UOW document is issued alongside your formal graduation documents through My eQuals and can be used as evidence to showcase the skills and knowledge you've gained on top of your degree.
How do I receive the UOWx record?
Step 1 - Check out your options
You can find a variety of activities on the Find an activity section of our website.
Step 2 - Get involved
Every activity recruits students a little differently.
Once you've found an activity that interests you, be sure to check out the "How do I apply" section on that activities page.
Step 3 - Log your hours OR check your record
- For some co-curricular activities, UOWx will be able to get the details of your involvement directly from the program/activity coordinator. This will appear periodically throughout the year in the UOWx Portal.
- For other activities, you'll need to log your involvement directly in the UOWx Portal.
The UOWx Portal, home for all things UOWx
Enter the UOWx portal to get started on your co-curricular journey and keep track of your progress.UOWx Portal
Frequently asked questions
- Where can I get help for the UOWx Portal?
- Can I see my UOWx record, before I receive my official UOWx record?
- When do I receive my official UOWx record?
We have created a UOWx Portal Guide to help you navigate your experience and utilise the portal features. If any new features come along, we will be sure to update the Portal Guide.
For further assistance:
- Any issues directly relating to your activities (e.g., unsure what hours to include or if training is involved?), please use the Activity Coordinator contact within the Activity information page or email your Activity Coordinator directly.
- Should any issues appear around program errors/bugs (e.g., cannot load an activity or it isn't allowing me to use the planner or log engagement), please contact UOWx at email@example.com.
If you wish to see how your final UOWx record will look, you can view your interim record via the bottom of the All Activities page in the UOWx Portal. It will showcase how your final UOWx record is formatted and how your activities will display upon completion of the "Engaged" requirements.
Please note that your interim record will include UOWx recognised activities that have not met the minimum engagement threshold. For activities to appear on your official UOWx record, you must meet the minimum engagement threshold.
Your official UOWx record is issued to you upon graduation alongside other official graduation documentation, such as the Testamur and Academic Transcript.
This is issued through My eQuals, a secure third-party platform that allows universities to host and authenticate digital documents and for students to access and share those documents with third parties.