This section offers additional information and links centred on wellbeing support services, learning support services including understanding and writing assessments, academic and student peer support, as well as planning and achieving short and long term personal and professional goals.
The University of Wollongong offers a comprehensive range of services to all enrolled students, international and local. Some provide advice about academic work, others focus on transitions into and beyond uni, and others on non-academic aspects of student life.
- Student Support Advisers: The Student Support Coordinators can help you with any questions you have about your studies, including providing information about academic support or referring you to other services provided at the University or in the local community. There are Student Support Coordinators available to assist students who are studying at all UOW Campuses and in all UOW Faculties.
- Careers & Employability (formerly Careers Central): Resources, programs, events and services to help students to establish appropriate career goals and to identify pathways and strategies to achieve those goals.
- Counselling: Counsellors are available to help international students experiencing stresses related to living away from home and studying in a foreign country.
- Transition to UOW and Australia: please refer to International Student Programs, which includes further information on support services for UOW international students.
- Adapting to the University of Wollongong educational system and study assistance, Learning Co-Op and Learning Development services are here to help.
- Online wellbeing programs including self-managed courses.
- From time to time, you may need to submit an application and/or student form related to your studies. To get started, view the student forms and applications page.
- The online learning website provides information and links to UOW student resources for online learning of courses.