All on-shore regional and metropolitan campus students and staff can borrow items held at Wollongong Campus Library.
Impact to Holds function
UOW Library is currently installing an exciting NEW Library system. The Holds function to request items from Wollongong Campus Library has been restored. If you are experiencing any problems placing an intercampus borrowing request, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing an intercampus borrowing request
- Use Library SEARCH to find the title you need.
- Select the title to open the item record.
- In the "Availability" section, select "Hold" (If you do not see this option you will need to sign in with your UOW username and password).
- Your campus will be set as your "Pickup Location".
- Select "Send Request".
- You should see a message that your request was successfully placed.
If the item is available, it will be sent to your campus library the next day. If the item is on loan, it will be sent to you once it becomes available.
An email will let you know when it's ready for pick up from your campus library, as well as the last day it can be collected before it is returned.
Note: As regional and metropolitan libraries have smaller collections, items at these locations are reserved for use by students enrolled at that campus and cannot be requested by students at other campuses.
Renewing and returning items
You can renew your items online unless a hold has been placed.
Return borrowed items to your campus library by the due date.