Campus East is located in the beach-side suburb of Fairy Meadow, a 10 minute drive north of the main University of Wollongong campus. The Residence setting is comfortably spread across large grounds including a number of playing fields. Conveniently, Campus East is only a 5 minute walk to Fairy Meadow swim and surf beach, as well as local shopping, and eating outlets. Campus East houses 527 residents in self-catered accommodation. Students come from Australia and all over the world creating a supportive and fun community that is rich in diversity.
At Campus East we aim to develop and foster a sense of pride and inspire passion for our college. We do this by:
- Obtaining Level 1 accreditation with UniCAN
- Promoting a sense of community that encourages diversity, respect and consideration
- Creating an atmosphere where unity and equality are embraced
- Valuing and encouraging a balanced and healthy lifestyle
- Providing a safe and supportive, living and learning environment that allow students to realise their academic ability and potential within a responsible social setting, which enables:
- Personal growth
- Formation of a diverse network of healthy and respectful friendships.