Getting to our Campus
Our campus is conveniently located in the middle of the Liverpool CBD and is easily accessible by public transport.
- Train: The UOW South Western Sydney Campus is only a 4-minute walk from Liverpool railway station. More information can be found at Trip Planner.
- Bus: Liverpool boasts one of Sydney’s first rapid bus transit-way systems. The Liverpool bus interchange is located just a few minutes walk from the campus. More information can be found at Trip Planner.
- Free Community Shuttle Bus Service: In addition to the bus interchange, Liverpool City Council offers a free community shuttle bus, which stops near the campus. More information on the shuttle bus is available here.
- Car: Liverpool has almost 5000 car parking spaces available in or near the city centre. These include free and low-cost options, short and long stay. More information on parking in Liverpool is available here.
- Cycling: If you choose to cycle to class, Liverpool City Council offer a number of bike racks in their Dewsbury Lane car park.
- Sydney Airport Pickup Service: A free Airport Pickup service is available for all newly enrolled UOW International Students and UOW College students who have an offer for a course at the UOW South Western Sydney (Liverpool) campus, and who will live in the South Western and Western areas of Sydney.
From Sydney Airport
There is a wide range of options for transport from Sydney Airport and for accommodation in the Liverpool area, which can be found on the following website.