Molecular Horizons conducts impact-driven research using cutting-edge technologies, including Australia's most powerful biological electron microscope. Our world-class laboratories and facilities, such as the Laser Chemistry Laboratory, NMR Facility, and X-Ray Laboratory, enable us to stay at the forefront of the molecular sciences.
How we can help you
How we can help you advance your research
- Access cutting-edge equipment: Our facilities house state-of-the-art equipment that can help you perform advanced experiments and generate high-quality data.
- Expert support: Our technical staff and researchers can provide guidance and assistance with experimental design, sample preparation, and data analysis to help ensure your success.
- Collaborative opportunities: We welcome collaborations with other researchers and offer opportunities to work with our team on joint projects.
Partner with us to drive innovation and impact
- Access advanced technology: Our facilities house cutting-edge equipment and technology that can help drive innovation in your industry and advance your research and development.
- Collaborative opportunities: We welcome collaborations with industry partners and offer opportunities to work together on joint projects.
- Customised solutions: We can work with you to develop customised solutions that meet your specific research and development needs.
Connect with our world-class researchers and facilities
- Access to experts: Our facilities house world-class researchers and technical staff with expertise in a range of areas. We can connect you with the right expert to answer your questions or provide commentary on a particular topic.
- Expert commentary: We offer expert commentary and insights on a range of topics related to molecular research and its impact on human health and the environment.
- Facility tours: We offer tours of our facilities to members of the media and others who are interested in learning more about our work.