Tutorials enrolments: Seminars, practicals, tutorials, workshops, studios, labs etc.
Groups and opening times will appear in SOLS a couple of weeks prior to the opening date.
Please check your SOLS page regularly to ensure the opening dates and times for your tutorial enrolments are not missed.
|Education||8 February, 2021|
|Geography and Sustainable Communities||15 February, 2021|
|Health and Society||22 February, 2021|
|Humanities and Social Inquiry||
|25 February 2021|
18 February 2021
|Liberal Arts||100 level||25 February 2021|
|200 level||18 February 2021|
21 February, 2021
|The Arts, English and Media||23 February, 2021|
16 February, 2021
Important: If your first choice is full, please enrol into an alternative tutorial. It may be possible to negotiate a change at the discretion of the Subject Coordinator. Special consideration can only be given to extreme cases and, although we attempt to meet the needs of all students, work schedules, overseas travel and childcare are not generally considered by the University as warranting special consideration.
Academic and Professional Staff of the Faculty are not able to enrol you into tutorials/seminars.
- You must be enrolled in a subject before you can enrol into a tutorial.
- A “provisional” enrolment status in the subject will still allow you to enrol in the tutorial.
- The online tutorial enrolment system operates on a "first-in" basis.
- You will only be able to enrol in ONE tutorial for each subject. However, if a subject has more than one tutorial that you must attend (ie.Tutorial A, Tutorial B), you must enrol in one of each.
- If you wish to change to another tutorial group, you must first withdraw from the tutorial you are currently enrolled in.
- Once you have enrolled in your tutorials you can view your selection in SOLS.
Check out SOLS help.