Psychology Test Library
The Test Library is an essential resource for the staff and students of the School of Psychology. The Test Library contains psychological tests, books and DVDs. The borrowing of psychological tests is restricted to the School of Psychology’s staff and postgraduate students.
To borrow or reserve Test Library resources, please email, phone or come in and visit our librarians. Should you require resources outside of the standard opening hours please call or email us to make arrangements.
Building 22, Room G16a
Wednesday, 9.00am - 12.00pm
Michelle Summerhayes: +61 2 4221 3637
Cathy Wood: +61 2 4221 4914
Catalogues of the Test Library
- Spence Children’s Anxiety Scale
- Birleson Depression Scale
- Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire – Home Page
- Depression Anxiety Stress Scales
- “Single-Item Measures: Cantril’s Ladder, the Terrible-Delighted Scales and the Happiness Line Measure” – John Ivens (Bethlehem and Maudsley Hospital Schools)