The ISEM team
- Prof Shi Xue Dou
Distinguished Professor/Australia-China Ambassador
- Prof Yoshio Bando
- Prof Zaiping Guo
- Prof Hua Kun Liu
- Prof Zhenxiang Cheng
- Prof Jung Ho Kim
- Prof Roger Lewis
Professor/Associate Dean of Research - EIS
- Prof Alexey Pan
- Prof Jiazhao Wang
- Prof Chao Zhang
- Prof Shujun Zhang
Professor, ARC Future Fellow
- Prof Shulei Chou
Principal Research Fellow
- A/Prof Yi Du
Principal Research Fellow
- A/Prof Josip Horvat
- A/Prof Rodney Vickers
Associate Dean - Education
- A/Prof Yue Zhao
- Dr David Cortie
- Dr Jonathan Knott
- Dr Weijie Li
- Dr Zhi Li
- Dr Kai Chin Lim
- Dr Xiao Lu
- Dr Jianfeng Mao
- Dr Wei Kong Pang
ARC Future Fellow
- Dr Khay Wai See
Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Yunxiao Wang
ARC DECRA Fellow
- Dr Chao Wu
- Dr Jianli Wang
Part time Research Fellow
- Dr Xun Xu
Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Zengji Yue
- Dr Tengfei Zhou
- Dr Si Zhou
- Dr Neng Zhang
- Dr Qiannan Liu
Part time Research Fellow
- Dr Wenping Sun
- Dr Md Shariar Hossain
- Dr Mohammad Rejaul Kaiser
- Dr Zhen Li
- Dr Ji Liang
- Dr Yan Wang
- Dr Sanga Han
- Mustafa Al-Qurainy
Thesis Title: Synthesis & Study Structural & Electrical of H gs.5P bs.5-*Sb*Ba2-rS rrCazCu gOs*6 Thinfilm Superconductors
Supervisor: Prof Alexey Pan
- Wafa Afzal
Thesis Title: Magnetic topological materials
Supervisors: Prof Xiaolin Wang & Dr Zhi Li
- Jumlat Ahmed
Thesis Title: Efficiency Improvement of Thermoelectric Module using Appropriate Electrode and Fabrication Process for Power Generation Application
Supervisors: Prof Yusuke Yamauchi & Dr Sima Aminnoroaya
- Samuel Michael Battenally
Thesis Title: Embedded System for Wireless Communication Technology
Supervisors: Dr Khay Wai See & Prof Shi Xue Dou
- Lei Chen
Thesis Title: Novel Functional Materials
Supervisors: Prof Xiaolin Wang & Prof Zhenxiang Cheng
- Jiayi Chen
Thesis Title: Development of new catalysts for water splitting
Supervisors: Dr Wenping Sun & Prof Shi Xue Dou
- Jing Cuan
Thesis Title: Nano Porous Particles Mediate for Efficient Hydrogen Release and Sustainable Hydrogen Storage of BN-based Hydride
Supervisors: Prof Zaiping Guo & Prof Hua Kun Liu
- Qining Fan
Thesis Title: Development of novel 3D hybrid catalyst materials toward efficient conversion of energy
Supervisors: Prof Zaiping Guo
- Florian Gebert
Thesis Title: Research on electrolyte for Sodium ion battery
Supervisor: Prof. Shi Xue Dou & A/Prof Shulei Chou
- Alaa Hamed Hamood
Thesis Title: Influence of micro- and nano-patterning on superconducting thin films
Supervisor: Prof Alexey Pan
- Gao Hong
Thesis Title: Synthesis and electrochemical properties of WO3 nanocomposite
Supervisors: Prof Zaiping Guo & A/Prof Jun Chen
- Jian Hong
Thesis Title: Energy storage materials
Supervisors: Dr Zhenguo Huang, Prof Hua Kun Liu & Prof Zaiping Guo
- Fanar Ali Husseinjawdat
Thesis Title: Nano materials fro energy storage
Supervisor: Prof Jungho Kim, Prof Shi Xue Dou & Dr Andrew Nattestad
- Yahua He
Thesis Title: Electronic and Magnetic Properties of Novel Functional Materials
Supervisors: Prof Xiaolin Wang, Prof Zhenxiang Cheng & Prof Shujun Zhang
- Jicheng Jiang
Thesis Title: Study of advanced materials for Li-ion batteries
Supervisors: Prof Jiazhao Wang & A/Prof Konstan Konstantinov
- Antony Jones
Thesis Title: Superconductivity in Unbalanced Systems: Properties and Fabrication
Supervisors: Prof Alexey Pan & Prof Shi Xue Dou
- Peng Li
Thesis Title: Li Rich Cathode for Li Ion Battery
Supervisors: Dr Wenping Sun & Prof Shi Xue Dou
- Gemeng Liang
Thesis Title: High-voltage cathode materials and their mechanistic behavior in lithium-ion batteries
Supervisors: Dr Wei Kong Pang & Prof Zaiping Guo
- Nana Liu
Thesis Title: Nanomaterials for Energy Application
Supervisors: Prof Shi Xue Dou, Dr Xun Xu & A/Prof Yi Du
- Sailin Liu
Thesis Title: Exploring and Designing Better Nano-Structured Electrode Anode Materials for High Performance Sodium Ion Batteries
Supervisors: Prof Zaiping Guo & Dr Wei Kong Pang
- Daolan Liu
Thesis Title: The Design and Application of Advanced Yolk-Shell Nanoparticle Catalysts for Carbon Dioxide Recycling
Supervisors: Dr Ji Liang & Prof Shi Xue Dou
- Andrew Manettas
Thesis Title: Thermoelectric performance study of nanostructured, cost-effective Pb chalcogenides
Supervisor: Dr Sima Aminorroaya-Yamini
- Mohanad Hazim Mohammed
Thesis Title: Spintronic Materials
Supervisors: A/Prof Joseph Horvat, Prof Roger Lewis & Prof Zhenxiang Cheng
- Alain Moriana
Thesis Title: Exploring Ferroelectric Domain Engineering through Ceramics Texturing, for Underwater Acoustics Applications
Supervisor: Prof Shujun Zhang & Prof Zhenxiang Cheng
- Muhammad Nadeem
Thesis Title: Theoretical Study of Quantum Systems
Supervisor: Prof Xiaolin Wang & Prof Chao Zhang
- Hamzeh Qutaish
Thesis title: Development of mesoporous carbon nanoarchitectures for energy storage systems
Supervisors: Prof Jungho Kim & A/Prof Konstan Konstantinov
- Yaser Rehman
Thesis Title: Advanced nanoceramic composite for health protection applications
Supervisor: A/Prof Konstan Konstantinov
- Anoop Somanathan Pillai Sushamakumari Amma
Thesis Title: High-Energy-Density Positive Electrodes for Lithium-ion Batteries
Supervisors: Prof Zaiping Guo & Dr Wei Kong Pang
- Yanhua Sun
Thesis Title: Magnetoelectric Nano Materials For Energy Applications
Supervisor: Prof Zhenxiang Cheng
- Yueyu Tong
Thesis Title: Design and Fabrication of Low-Cost and High-Capacity Electrodes for Potassium-ion Batteries
Supervisor: Prof Shi Xue Dou
- Xiaotian Wang
Thesis Title: Novel Ferroic Material Design
Supervisors: Prof Zhenxiang Cheng & Prof Xiaolin Wang
- Zhijie Wang
Thesis Title: Development of Advanced Electrode Materials for Potassium-Ion Batteries
Supervisors: Prof Zaiping Guo & Dr Guanglin Xia
- Zichao Yan
Thesis Title: Cathode Materials for Na Ion Battery
Supervisors: Prof Shi Xue Dou & A/Prof Shulei Chou
- Qiuran Yang
Thesis Title: Promising energy storage materials
Supervisor: A/Prof Shulei Chou & Prof Huakun Liu
- Fuhua Yang
Thesis Title: Nano-Structured Carbon Materials for Sodium Ion Batteries
Supervisors: Prof Zaiping Guo & Prof Jun Chen
- Guangsai Yang
Thesis Title: Thermoelectric Materials
Supervisors: Prof Xiaolin Wang & Dr Zhi Li
- Huiling Yang
Thesis Title: Nano Materials for Energy Applications
Supervisors: Prof Hua Liu, A/Prof Konstan Konstantinov & Dr Yunxiao Wang
- Jing You
Thesis title: Study of functional materials for wettability
Supervisor: Prof Xiaolin Wang
- Yang Zheng
Thesis Title: Selectivity facet exposed transition metal oxide nanostructures as advanced materials for energy storage applicaitons
Supervisor: Prof Zaiping Guo
- Zhi Zheng
Thesis Title: Development of Novel Safe Lithium Metal-Free Sulfur Batteries
Supervisor: Prof Jiazhao Wang
- Yanfang Zhu
Thesis Title: Tin-Based Anode Materials for Sodium Ion Battery
Supervisors: Prof Shi Xue Dou & A/Prof Shulei Chou
- Weiyao Zhao
Thesis Title: Crystal Growth of Oxide Materials
Supervisors: Prof Xiaolin Wang & Dr David Cortie
- Mengting Zhao
Thesis title: 2D Materials for application
Supervisors: A/Prof Yi Du, Prof SHi Xue Dou & Dr Xun Xu
- Lingfei Zhou
Thesis title: Sodium ion battery
Supervisors: Dr Yunxiao Wang, Prof Shi Xue Dou & A/Prof Shulei Chou
- Ming Zhu
Thesis title: Electrode materials for sodium ion storage
Supervisors: Dr Chao Wu & Prof Shi Xue Dou
- Mr Amit Hergass
Thesis title: Embedded Battery Management for Energy Storage and Automotive Applications
Supervisor: Dr Khay Wai See & Prof Shi Xue Dou
- Xiaoyi Gao
- Yilian Xi
- Yaping Chen - "Design of two-dimensional material-based electrocatalysts via hetero-interface engineering"
- Ningyan Cheng - "Application of organic-inorganic hybrids and their derivatives in energy conversion and storage"
- Haining Fan - "Original 2D transition metal selenides/borides devoting to enhanced energy conversion and storage"
- Nai-Sheng Hsu - "Application of In-based oxide nanoparticles for cancer therapy: towards the development of highly selective nano-ceramic theranostic agents"
- Junnan Hao - "Three-dimensional graphene?TiO2 hybrid prepared by a gas-foaming method for an electrochemical supercapacitor"
- Xi Kong - "High energy storage performances for bismuth-containing lead free dielectrics with relaxor characteristics"
- Mengmeng Lao - "Solid State Electrolytes for Batteries"
- Jaewoo Lee - "High-performance, Robust Si/SiOx Anode for Lithium-ion Battery"
- Xiu Li - "Advanced anode materials for sodium ion batteries"
- Yang Li - "Advanced atomic-level material for electrocatalysis"
- Yun Lu - "Giant ME effect in the ME composite and its applications in sensing and energy harvesting"
- Freddy Marpaung - "Synthesis of nanoporous carbon derived from hybrid metal organic frameworks for symmetric supercapacitor"
- Alexander Morlando - "Next Generation Sunscreen Products Optimised for Australian Conditions"
- Rafid Mueen - "Preparation of Chitosan based Maganatic Nanocomposites for Biomedical and Environmentally Applications via Green Chemistry Approach"
- Nana Wang - "Exploring advanced electrode materials for sodium-ion batteries"
- Wanlin Wang - "Investigation on iron-based Prussian blue cathode materials for sodium-ion batteries"
- Liang Wang - "Development and Exploration of Novel Photocatalysts by Using STM"
- Zichao Yan - "Investigations on novel cathode materials for sodium-based storage system"
- Letao Yang - "Exploration of New Mesoscale Mechanisms for High Piezoelectric Responses in Relaxor Ferroelectrics"
- Xiaobo Zheng - "Ultrathin Lithium Cobalt Oxide Based Electrocatalysts for Water Splitting"
- Shilin Zhang - "Proposal of Energy Devices"
- Qian Zhou - "Ultrathin two-dimensional nanomaterials as electrocatalysts for water splitting"
- Dean Cardillo - "Multifunctional metal oxide nanoparticles for biomedical applications"
- Kadhim Mustafa Al-Attafi - "Optimisation of TiO2 and Zn2SnO4 Photoanode Materials for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells"
- Haipeng Guo - "Advanced Materials for Rechargeable Batteries"
- Mingzhe Chen - "Investigations of advanced large-scalable cathode composites for lithium-ion batteries and sodium-ion batteries"
- Zhe Hu - "Transition metal sulfide and phosphide for high performance lithium and sodium storage"
- Fang Li - "Room Temperature Rechargeable Lithium Sulfur Battery"
- Viet Thien Pham - "Advanced materials for rechargeable lithium oxygen batteries and zinc air batteries"
- Joao Rafael Santos - "Developing environmentally friendly materials for thermoelectric applications"
- Qingbing Xia - "Nanostructured Titanium Oxide Anodes for Sodium-Ion Batteries"
- Guoqiang Zhao - "Heterostructured electrocatalysts for efficient electrochemical hydrogen production"
- Qing Zhang - "Advanced Electrode Materials and Electrolyte for High-performance Potassium Ion Batteries"
- Wenchao Zhang - "Solidification and Microstructure Development of Zn-55Al-(2-5)Mg-(1.5-5)Si (in wt Coatings)"
- Shaymaa Al-Rubaye - "Nanostructured electrodes based on spinel oxide composites for next generation energy storage devices"
- Chunsheng Fang - "The physical principle of magnetic phase transitions for the magnetocaloric materials: RCo2Mnx AND Tb1-xYxMn2Ge2 (R = Tb, Ho, Dy, 0 ≤x≤1.0) series compounds"
- Hong Gao - "Hierarchical nanostructured composites for sodium / lithium battery anodes"
- Hyunseock Jie - "Isotope based superconductors for fusion application"
- Qiannan Liu - "Investigation on advanced metal oxides as electrode materials for electrochemical energy storage"
- Boyang Ruan - "Study of new materials for sodium-ion batteries"
- Lijuan Zhang - "Investigation of tin chalcogenides thermoelectric materials for energy conversion"
- Neng Zhang - "On The Improvement of Boost and Buck-Boost Converters for Battery Applications"
- Yang Zheng - "Ultrathin two-dimensional metal oxides for advanced electrochemical energy storage"
- Amar Al-Keisy - "Hydrogen Production by the Photoelectrolysis of Water Using Nanocrystalline Semiconductors in the Form of Electrodes, Eolloids, Powders and Thin lms."
- Kathrin Bogusz - "Engineering and study of multifunctional biocompatible nanoceramics"
- Grace Causer - "Spin Structures in Oxide Thin Films and Crystals"
- Haifeng Feng - "Exploration of novel nanomaterials for visible light photocatalysis"
- Xavier Reales Ferreres - 'Efficient Energy Recovery in Light and Heavy Vehicles"
- Sheik Md Kazi Nazrul Islam - "Study of chalcogenide based thermoelectric materials for waste heat recovery"
- Yajie Liu - "High Voltage Cathode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries"
- Faizun Nesa - "Investigating the change in structural, magnetic and electric properties of tin doped meal oxide"
- Wenbin Qiu - "Development of 2G Superconductors for Applications"
- Li Wang - "Design and development of P-block visible light photocatalysis"
- Zhenwei Yu - "Development of thermoelectric composites for high temperature power generation"
- Colin Bleasdale - "The diamagnetic kepler problem in a semiconductor environment"
- Van Huan Duong - ‘Adaptive and robust algorithm for lithium-ion's states estimation for application in electric vehicles’
- Md. Monirul Islam - "Advanced 3d architecture of conductive polymer/nanoceramic matrix for flexible supercapacitors'
- Mohammad Rejaul Kaiser – ‘Development new materials for Li-Air batteries’
- Jonathan Knott – ‘Electromagnetic design of MgB2 coil for fault current limiter’
- Kai Chin Lim - "Battery managment system for electric vehicles"
- Lili Liu - 'Development of efficient electrocatalysts for lithium oxygen batteries'
- Nandhagopal Masilamani - "Graphene and superconducting (yba2cu3o7-x) thin film - a study on electronic and magnetic transport properties for detectors applications'
- Yuede Pan – ‘Nanostructured electrode materials for lithium ion batteries’
- Chandrasekar Mayandi Subramaniyam – ‘Development of advanced electrodes and electrolytes for lithium-ion battery applications’
- Ranjusha Rajagopalan - "Nasicon based materials for high voltage lithium-ion and sodium-ion batteries"
- Zhixin Tai – ‘The Study of two-dimensional materials for application on energy storage’
- Frederick Steven Wells – ‘Magneto - Optical Imaging of Superconducting Materials’
- Feixiang Xiang – ‘Energy materials’
- Zheyin Yu – ‘The design and synthesis of new cathode materials for high performance batteries’
- Lei Zhang – ‘Novel si based composite materials as anodes for li-ion batteries’
- Shaohua Zhang - "Transition metal chalcogenides based molecular probe in biomedical applications"
- Jincheng Zhuang - "STM Investigation of silicene"
- Tengfei Zhou - "Two-Dimensional Materials and Hierarchical Nanostructured Composites For Sodium/Lithium Battery Anodes"
- Xinqi Chen - "Design and synthesis of binary and ternary copper chalcogenide nanostructures for energy conversion"
- Muhamad Faiz Md Din - "Magnetic Phase Transitions and Novel Materials for Magnetocaloric Effect"
- Yu Hai Dou - "Atomically Thin Transition Metal Oxides for Energy Conversion and Storage"
- Chao Han - "Synthesis of Nanostructured Metal Chalcogenides Used for Energy Conversion and Storage"
- Mohammad Ihsan - "Advanced Transition Metal Oxide Materials as Electrodes for Lithium Ion Batteries"
- Sujith Kalluri - "Nano-engineering and Advanced Characterizations of Layered-structure Electrode Materials for Lithium-ion and Sodium-ion Batteries"
- Majharul H Khan - "Synthesis and application of few-layered hexagonal boron nitride"
- Weijie Li - "Investigation on the promising electrode materials for rechargeable sodium ion batteries"
- Xin Liang - "Study on Sulfur Cathode Materials for High Performance Lithium/Sulfur Batteries"
- Wenbin Luo - "Advanced Materials for Rechargeable Lithium-Oxygen Batteries"
- Dipakkumar J Patel - "Design and Fabrication of Solid Nitrogen Cooled MgB2 based Persistent Magnet for MRI Application"
- Babar Shabbir - "Effects of Hydrostatic Pressure on Critical Current Density & Pinning Mechanism of Iron Based Superconductors and MgB2"
- Jun Wang - "Development of New Electrode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries and Lithium Oxygen Batteries"
- Hong Qiang Wang - "Design and Modification of Cathode Materials for High-Performance Lithium-Sulfur and Lithium-Selenium Batteries"
- Feng Xiao - "Hexagonal boron nitride nanosheets synthesis and applications"
- Jin Yan Xiong - "Advanced One Dimensional Plasmonic Photocatalysts"
- Lanling Zhao - "Investigation on the electronic structures, hardness and thermoelectric properties of superionic thermoelectric materials"
- Qinjun Chen – “Electrical and optical properties of functional thermoelectrical materials”
- Evan Constable – “Strong Magnetic Field Effects in the Terahertz Regime”
- Sergey Fedoseev – “Investigation of superconducting thin films and multilayered structures for electronic applications”
- XuanWen Gao – “Composites and Ionic Liquid-based Electrolytes for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries”
- Igor Golovchanskiy – “Thin Films: Growth Mechanisms, Superconducting and Functional properties, Modelling of Vortex Behaviour”
- Tomas Katkus – “Thermoelectric modules for high temperature power generation”
- Philip Lavers – “Electronic structure of perovskite and related materials”
- Lucia Lepodise – “Terahertz spectroscopy of electronic materials”
- Dan Li – “Three-Dimensional Porous Electrode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries”
- Sha Li – “Bio-compatible Materials for Batteries”
- Jianjian Lin – “Nanomaterials for catalyst”
- Ashkan Motaman – “Current Limiting Mechanism in MgB2”
- Spencer Porter - "Perovskite Titanium Nitride Oxides and Vanadium Phosphates: Synthesis and Characterization"
- Yi Shi – “Development of Materials for Room Temperature Sulfur Batteries”
- Asyd A T Tawfiq - “Quantum properties of graphene and carbon nanostructures”
- Yunxiao Wang – “Nanomaterials for LIBs”
- Guanglin Xia –“Light Metal Hydrides For Reversible Hydrogen Storage Applications”
- Zhijia Zhang – “Development of advanced materials for rechargeable lithium batteries”
- Chengbo Zhu “Spin wave and spin density wave in magnetic materials”
- Seyed Hamed Aboutalebi - "Processing Graphene Oxide and Carbon Nanotubes: Routes to Self-Assembly of Designed Architectures for Energy Storage Applications"
- Y.S. Ang - "Many-body effect in massless Dirac fermions"
- D. Beaven - "FPGA architecture for numerical computations"
- Alfred Chidembo - "Advanced graphene-metal oxide nanostructured composites for supercapacitors"
- Azrin Chowdhury - "Synthesis of Nano-Ceramics for Supercapacitors"
- L. Feng - "Simulation of crystal, electronic and magnetic structures, and gas adsorption of two dimensional materials"
- F. Hong - "The Magnetic and Electric Properties in Novel Magnetic Systems"
- Abolfazl Jalalian- "Lead-Free Piezoelectric Materials"
- JaeGuen Kim - "Ti-based Nanostructured materials for Lithium-ion Batteries"
- Li Li - "Nanostructured Anode Materials with High Capacity for Rechargeable Energy Storage"
- Victor Malgras - "Lead Sulfide Colloidal Quantum Dots: Passivation and Optoelectronic Characterisation for Photovoltaic Device Applications"
- Mahboobeh Shahbazi-Manshadi- "Study on Newly Discovered Iron-based Superconductors"
- Jiantie Xu - "Advanced materials for Lithium-ion batteries and Sodium-ion Batteries"
- Zengji Yue - "Transport properties of topological insulators Sb2Te3 and Bi2Te3 crystals and films"
- Chao Zhong- "Development of Graphene Composite Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries"
- Kaludewa Sujeewa Buddhimali De Silva- "Processing and characterization of graphene / graphene oxide doped MgB2 superconductors"
- Qi Li- "Research on TFA-MOD Derived YBa2Cu3O7-? Thin Films on Single Crystal Substrates: Fabrication and Second Phase Doping"
- Lin Lu- "Transition-Metal Oxides, Sulphide and Sulphur Composites For Lithium Batteries"
- Mislav Mustapic- "Enhancement of MgB2 Superconductor by Magnetic Nanoparticle Doping"
- Lukman Noerochim- "Advanced Materials for Flexible Lithium Rechargeable Batteries"
- Kuok Hua Seng- "High Capacity Nanostructured Electrode Materials for Lithium-ion Batteries"
- Maryam Salari- "Functionalization of Nanostructured Titania (TiO2) as Electrode Materials for Supercapacitors"
- Precious Shamba- "Tuning Phase Transitions and Magnetocaloric Properties of Novel Materials for Magnetic Refrigeration"
- Chaofeng Zhang- "Advanced Nanostructured Materials for Lithium Rechargeable Batteries"
- Jyotish Debnath - "Nanostructure control of MgB2 by chemical doping"
- Nurul Idris - "Nanomaterials for lithium rechargeable"
- Muhamad Ismal - "Hydrogen storage materials"
- Jianfeng Mao - "Study on hydrogen storage behaviour of LiBH4"
- KhayWai See - "Experimental and theoretical approaches for AC losses in practical superconducting tapes for engineering applications"
- Priyanka Jood - "Oxide thermoelectric materials for high temperature power generation"
- Guodong Du - "Performance improvement of cathode materials for lithium batteries"
- Yi Du - "Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors (DMS's)"
- Mohd Hassan - "Nanostructured Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries"
- Stuart Hargreaves - "Ultrafast Change of Magnetization as Terahertz Source"
- Chung-Kiak Poh - "Metallic nanostructures, ultrathin films and optical technologies for hydrogen storage and switchable mirrors"
- Hao Liu - "Design of Nano-Structured Materials and their Applications for Lithium Ion Batteries"
- Minoru Maeda - "Densification and Connectivity in Polycrystalline MgB2 Materials for Improvement of Critical Current Density"
- Jinsoo Park - "Nanostructured Semiconducting Metal Oxides for use in Gas Sensors"
- Andrey Shcherbakov - "Magnesium Diboride Superconductor: thermal stabilization and doping"
- Laurianne Truffault - "Synthesis and characterisation of cerium dioxide- and iron oxidebased nanoparticles for UV filtration in sunscreens"
- Brad Winton - "Low energy metal ion implantation of Poly-di-methylsiloxane (PDMS) for increased biocompatibility for use in tissue engineering applications"
- Peng Zhang - "Synthesis and Characterization of Nanostructured Electrodes for Lithium-ion Batteries"
- Md. Mokhlesur Rahman - "Advanced Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries"
- Huimin Wu - "New Catalyst Materials for Hydrogen Fed Fuel-Cells and hydrogen storage on Double walled carbon nanotubes"
- Lin Wang - "Chemical solution deposition for YBCO superconducting films and Sm2O3 buffer layers on single crystal and biaxially textured metallic substrates"
- S. L. Chou – “Nanostructured / composite materials for rechargeable Li-ion battery and supercapacitor”
- W. X. Li – “Carbohydrate doping effect on the superconductivities and microstructure of MgB2 superconductor”
- S. Pysarenko – “HTS multi-layers thin films fabrication”
- R. Nigam – “Study of magnetic behaviour of Ru-based superconducting ferromagnets”
- A. Ranjbar – “Effect of catalysts on hydrogen storage properties of MgH2”
- D. P. Chen – “Crystal growth, magnetism, transport and superconductivity of two dimensional sodium cobalt oxide single crystals”
- S. Y. Chew – “Advanced materials for electrodes and electrolyte in rechargeable lithium ion batteries”
- M. M. Farhoudi – “Studies of structures, transport and magnetic properties of doped novel three dimensional perovskite compounds”
- X. Xu – “Effect of starting boron powder on the superconducting properties of MgB2”
- Q. Yao – “Study of newly discovered two dimensional cobalt based perovskite compounds doped with various rare earth elements”
- Y. Zhang – “Improvement of critical current density in MgB2 by optimizing process parameters and chemical doping”
- Y. P. Yao – “A study of electro materials for lithium-ion batteries”
- Z. W. Zhao – “The liquid-phase synthesis and electrochemical application of novel inorganic nanocomposites”
- O. Shcherbakova – “Development of MgB2-xCx superconductors and understanding their electromagnetic behaviour”
- M. S. Park – “Synthesis and characterization of nanostructured electrode materials for rechargeable lithium ion batteries”
- M. S. A. Hossain – “Study of superconducting and electromagnetic properties of un-doped and organic compound doped MgB2 conductors”
- S.H. Ng – “Nanostructured materials for electrodes in lithium-ion batteries”
- Z. G. Huang – “Effects of compositions and mechanical milling modes on hydrogen storage properties”
- S. A. Needham - "Development of advanced electrode materials for lithium-ion batteries"
- M. O’Dwyer - "Solid-state refrigeration and power generation using semiconductor nanostructures"
- G. Peleckis - "Studies on diluted oxide magnetic semiconductors for spin electronic applications"
- M. Roussel - "Magneto-optical imaging in superconductors"
- L. Yuan - "Investigation of anode materials for lithium-ion batteries"
- S. Bewlay - "Investigation on Li-Co-Ni system for lithium ion batteries"
- Y. Chen - "Investigation on advanced active materials for lithium-ion batteries"
- A. Li - "A study of the fabrication and characterization of high temperature superconductor YBa2Cu3O7 thin films"
- S. H. Pilehrood - "Electronic properties of semiconductor nanostructures under intense terahertz radiation"
- W. K. Yeoh - "Control of nanostructure for enhancing superconductor performance through chemical doping"
- Y. Zhao - "Fabrication and characterization of superconducting PLD MgB2 thin films"
- S. Keshavarzi - "Investigation of vortex dynamics of (Tl,Pb)(Sr,Ba)2Ca2Cu3Oy and an alternative method for determination of the lock-in angle in twinned superconductors"
- F. Gao - "Studies on the synthesis, characterization and properties of colossal magnetoresistive (CMR) materials"
- M. Lindsay - "Data analysis and anode materials for lithium ion batteries"
- B. Lough - "Investigations into thermionic cooling for domestic refrigeration"
- D. Milliken - "Uranium doping of silver sheathed bismuth-strontium-calcium-copper-oxide superconducting tapes for increased critical current density through enhanced flux pinning"
- S. Soltanian - "Development of superconducting magnesium diboride conductors"
- C. Wan - "gCathodic materials for nickel-metal hydride batteries"
- S. H. Zhou - "Processing and characterization of MgB2 superconductors"
- Z. P. Guo - "Investigation on cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries"
- J. McKinnon - 'The fundamental mechanisms involved in the production of thin films by Pulsed laser"
- D. Marinaro - "A study into the effects of fission-fragment damage on activation Energies in Ag/Bi2223 tapes"
- D. Q. Shi - "Buffer layers for YBCO superconducting films on single crystal YSZ substrates and cubic texture Ni substrates"
- J. Wang - "Development of a novel plate making processing technique for Manufacturing valve-regulated lead-acid batteries"
- X. K. Fu - "Fabrication and characterization of Bi-2223 current lead"
- K. Uprety - "Magnetic hysteresis and relaxation in Bi2212 single crystals doped with iron and lead"
- R. Baker - "Zeeman and piezo-spectroscopy of antimony and aluminium in germanium"
- F. Darmann - "AC Loss in high temperature superconductor"
- G. X. Wang - "Investigation on electrode materials for lithium-ion batteries"
- J. P. Chelliah - "Optical spectroscopy of semiconductors"
- L. Sun - "Amorphous and nanocrystalline hydrogen storage alloy materials for nickel-metal hydride batteries"
- X. L. Wang - "Spiral growth, flux pinning and peak effect in doped and pure Bi-2212 HTS single crystal"
- R. Zeng - "Processing and characterization of Bi-2223/Ag superconducting tapes"
- J. Chen - "High energy storage material for rechargeable nickel-metal hydride batteries"
- T. Silver - "Near band-edge optical properties of MBE GaAs and related layered structures"
- G. Takacs - "Spectroscopy of the effect of strains and magnetic field on shallow acceptor levels in germanium"
- N. Cui - "Magnesium based hydrogen storage alloy anode materials for Ni-MH secondary batteries"
- R. J. Heron - "Far-infrared studies of semiconductors in large magnetic fields"
- M. Ionescu - "Growth and characterization of Bi-2212 crystals and improvement of Bi-2212/Ag superconducting tapes"
- J. X. Jin - "(Bi,Pb)2Sr2Ca2Cu3O10+x/Ag high Tc superconductors and their applications in an electrical fault current limiter and an electronic high voltage generator"
- M. Lerch - "Optical & electrical studies of resonant tunnelling heterostructure"
- S. Stewart - "Thermodynamic and dielectric properties in modulated two-dimensional electronic systems"
- W. G. Wang - "Fabrication and improvement of silver sheathed (Bi,Pb)2Sr2Ca2Cu3O10 tapes By powder-in-tube technique"
- B. Zeimetz - "High temperature superconducting tapes & current leads"
- S. Zhong - "Investigation on lead-calcium-tin-aluminium grid alloys for valve-regulated lead-acid batteries"
B. L. Luan - "Investigations on Ti2Ni hydrogen storage alloy electrode for Rechargeable nickel-metal hydride batteries"
- N. Vo - "Design and characterization of HTS coils"
- A. Warner - "A spectroscopic study of acceptors in germanium"
- J. M. Xu - "Phase formation and transformation in the R-Fe-T system (R=Nd, Gd, Tb, Dy, Er, Ho, T and Lu, T=Si, Ti & Zr)"
- M. Yavus - "Powder processing of Bi-Pb-Sr-Ca-Cu-O superconducting materials"
- Q. Y. Hu - "Fabrication and enhancement of critical currents of silver sheathed Bi,Pb2Sr2Ca3Cu3O10 tapes"
- Y. C. Guo - "Investigation of silver-clad (Bi,Pb)2Sr2Ca2Cu3O10-x superconducting tapes"
- J. A. Xia - "Characterization of melt-texture of YBCO HTS"
- J. Yau - "Ag/Bi-2223 tape processing and mechanical properties"
- A. Bourdillion - "Microstructure, phase characterization and texture processing of HTS"
- M. Apperley - "The fabrication of high Tc superconductor wire"