AIIM facility access
Access is granted on the successful completion of the AIIM Induction Modules and a walk through building induction.
Induction module instructions and other related documents
- AIIM induction instructions for staff (PDF)
- AIIM induction instructions for students (PDF)
- For those without a UOW log on, please contact, Naomi Badger, for a guest log in and password
- AIIM access guidelines (PDF)
- AIIM access application form (PDF)
Building induction sessions
Building inductions are held each Wednesday afternoon in the AIIM foyer at 2pm. Please wear enclosed footwear and bring your certificate of achievement and the AIIM access details form with you when you attend.
- AIIM swipe card application (external site)
Deposit of $25 (fully refundable) is payable before a swipe card can be issued. The $25 deposit will be refunded to you when you have completed your study at UOW, have appropriate sign offs on the one stop refund form (PDF), and your swipe card has been returned to the AIIM Administrative Assistant at AIIM Reception. Once your application has been assessed, our staff will arrange a swipe card and contact you via email to advise you of payment and collection details.