The PACOP team has developed a suite of resources for the profile and outcomes collections to assist clinicians and senior managers to in understanding how to implement PACOP in practice.
Accessing our resources
Standard assessment tools
- Download the Daily Symptom Assessment Scale (SAS) Tool (pdf)
- Download the Palliative Care Problem Severity Score (PCPSS) flyer (pdf)
- Download the Resource Utilisation Groups - Activities of Daily Living (RUG-ADL) flyer (pdf)
- Download the Australia-modified Karnofsky Performance Status (AKPS) flyer (pdf)
- Download the Rockwood Clinical Frailty Score flyer (pdf)
- Download the PACOP Aged Care Home Info Flyer - print version (pdf)
- Download the PACOP Aged Care Home Info Flyer - web version (pdf)
- Download the PACOP Data Policy (Brief) - print version (pdf)
- Download the PACOP Data Policy (Full) - print version (pdf)
In order to gain access to the full suite of PACOP's clinical resources, please contact the team regarding participation in the Profile Collection.
To view supporting research and general resources, view our Research & publications page.