Falls are a major cause of death and serious injury. Fall hazards can be found at various locations across the University where work is carried out at height, for example using ladders or working on a roof, and also from ground level for example accessing service pits below.
If you see any slip, trip or fall hazards across campus please report on SafetyNetSafetyNet.
- Roofsafe Industrial Safety Operations & Maintenance Manual
- User Manual Safetylink Pty Ltd Equipment Selection, Use And Maintenance
- Safemaster Installation Guide For Horizontal Lifeline Vertic
- Sayfglida Engineered Permanent Horizontal Lifeline Systems
- SALA Evolution Instruction
- SALA LAD-SAF™ Flexible Cable Ladder Safety Systems