The first-of-its-kind program combining nationally recognised qualifications with paid, on-the-job employment. Develop a career in the fast-growing cyber security sector.
Cyber Academy. Protect Australia’s future. Secure your own.
Fast-track your career in cyber security by opting for a three-year professional apprenticeship program which offers:
- Industry experience- Work at Deloitte or an industry partner or a NSW government department.
- Earning while learning- $40k P/A salary for part time work (yearly average of 3 days work per week)*.
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring. Access to Deloitte’s graduate program and bootcamps.
- Upon completion, you will have earned two qualifications- Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security)(ICT50220) from TAFE NSW and a Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security) from UOW.
Applications now open for 2023 intake. Submit your expression of interest below and we will be in touch with next steps.
Express your interest
* Over the year, workdays will vary from 2 days per week during study sessions to 3-5 days per week during study breaks.
During study sessions, classes will be scheduled across 3 days per week, however you will need to use your own time to complete study and assessments outside the scheduled class time. Employers will provide flexibility to ensure you are meeting your education requirements.
Partly funded by the NSW Department of Education’s Collaboration and Innovation fund.