Studying a postgraduate degree in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP) could see your total course fees subsidised by up to 75% by the Australian Government.
Commonwealth supported places
If you apply for any CSP eligible course at UOW, your eligibility is automatically considered when we assess your application.
While there are eligibility criteria to meet, if you are an Australian citizen, or a New Zealand Special Category Visa holder who meets the long-term residency requirements, or a holder of a permanent humanitarian visa - you're more than halfway to meeting these criteria.
UOW has been working to make our postgraduate courses more accessible and we are now able to offer discounted fees across a wide range of graduate certificates. Most of these courses are offered 100% online and can be completed over 6-12 months. The tuition fees for subjects in the graduate certificates will be subsidised by the Commonwealth government by up to 75%. This means you’ll only need to pay the balance of the subject fees, rather than the full fee.
Your study options
On successful completion of a UOW Graduate Certificate, you can choose to graduate with the qualification or continue into a related Masters and receive credit for the four subjects you have completed. Applying the four fee-subsidised subjects to a Masters will significantly reduce the usual tuition fee for this qualification.
There’s never been a better time to get a start on your postgraduate qualifications.
2021 Commonwealth supported postgraduate degrees
- Autism studies
- Dementia & Gerontology
- Exercise & Nutrition
- Health & Medicine
- ICT & Physics
- Law & Maritime Studies
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Public Health & Social Work
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing & Data Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Project Leadership and Management
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Education
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL
- Graduate Diploma in TESOL
- Master of Education (Digital Technologies for Learning)
- Master of Education (Educational Leadership)
- Master of Education (Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Master of Education (TESOL)
- Master of Teaching (Primary)
- Master of Teaching (Secondary)