How are these workshops running?
These workshops are running online only
What is involved?
Focus on your personal development, self-care and financial wellness this year with this fun and engaging workshop series delivered to you by industry professionals.
These workshops are held fortnightly on a Tuesday (Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12).
2022 Workshops include:
- Goal Setting
- Energy Management
- Time Management
- Resilience for Change and uncertainty
- Building self-care toolkit
- Bargaining with Burnout
- Growth Mindset
- Financial Wellbeing
- Digital Detox
- Protecting Mental Wellbeing
How do I benefit?
Through completing these workshops, you will develop key skills to support your goals and develop your wellbeing, personal growth and professional experience.
How do I register?
Please visit UOW Pulse- Your Unilife Facebook page to register.
Minimum requirements for UOWx recognition
To receive UOWx Recognition, you must complete the following:
- An "engaged" student must attend at least 3 wellness workshops in a calendar year
- A "highly engaged" students must attend 6 or more wellness workshops in a calendar year
You can find out more by:
- Signing up to the Wellness newsletter
|Where?||When?||Time commitment||Type||Learning Streams|
||One hour per workshop||