How is this program run?
This program is running online and in-person options.
What will I do?
The UOW Mentoring Program pairs you with an experienced mentor currently active in the workplace who has previously studied at UOW.
This program is targeted at students in their final year, to help you build your employability skills.
How will I benefit?
Upon successful completion of this program you will have achieved the following outcomes:
- Increased confidence in regards to entering the workforce
- Raised awareness of the range of job opportunities available in your field of study
- Understand how to create a balance between career goals and lifestyle
How do I apply?
Apply online via this UOW Mentoring webpage.
Are there any special requirements for this role?
Yes, you must be in your Final year of an Undergraduate degree.
Minimum requirements for UOWx recognition
To receive UOWx recognition, you must complete the following:
- An "engaged" student will need to complete the program and submit Agreement and Action Plan in Moodle
- A "highly engaged" student will complete the program and submit Agreement, Action Plan and Reflection in Moodle
Please visit the UOW Mentoring website.
|Minimum of four hours contact with your mentor. Spring program runs for five weeks in September to October.