How is this program run?
This program is running online only.
What will I do?
To assist you in preparing for your future career, Ignite your Future, a careers program for final year students, is all about helping you to be better prepared and to feel more confident and ready to make this transition from study to career.
By enrolling into the program, you will find all you need to plan your career development and employability activities this year, to contribute to a successful post-graduation career.
How will I benefit?
Ignite Your Future is aimed at achieving the following learning outcomes:
- Better understanding of different career pathways that you can explore and pursue as a result of your degree and WIL experience;
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the labour market, recruitment processes and how to navigate the world of work;
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare effective job applications;
- Apply the principles of online profiling and professional branding; and
- Develop heightened self-awareness with regard to your key competencies and areas of development, career knowledge and personal resilience
How do I apply?
You can self-enrol via Moodle.
Are there any special requirements for this role?
Ignite Your Future is targeted to final year undergraduates and recent graduates.
Minimum requirements for UOWx recognition
To receive UOWx recognition, you must complete modules 1 to 4 of the Ignite Your Future program.
Visit the Ignite Your Future page.
|Where?||When?||Time commitment||Type||Learning Streams|
||1-2 hours per week||