There are many Leadership roles and events on offer to current UOW students.
- Develop invaluable skills
- Build priceless networks
- Valuable co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Incredible opportunities to develop yourself as a person & an aspiring professional
Become an Elevate facilitator
Mentor, inspire and motivate 250 high achieving year 11 students across two days about key leadership themes. These school students are all passionate leaders within their school communities and have committed to developing their skills by attending Elevate.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your own leadership skills through listening to inspiring keynote speakers
- Attend regular leadership training sessions.
- Receive personalised leadership mentoring.
You will put your knowledge into practice by organising and participating in one national charity initiative during the year. Elevate will leave you energised, excited and empowered to continue to apply your leadership skills on campus!
To apply to become a facilitator you will need:
- A current working with children’s check
- Prior leadership experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
For more information on becoming a facilitator, download our info pack here. This is a UOWx recognised program.
|Applications Close||30 April 2017, 5pm|
|Group Interviews||4 & 5 May 2016|
|Whole Day Induction||18 May 2017|
|Elevate Day 1 Training||5 June 2017|
|Elevate Day 1||7 June 2017|
|Elevate Day 2 Training||13 July 2017|
|Elevate Day 2||19 July 2017|
*Students applying should be able to attend all of the Elevate key dates